Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week

Hi Friends

Happy Friday!  Who has big weekend plans? It's St. Patrick's Day, who has big plans for the weekend?   Lawn Fawn Inspiration kicks off today. We are featuring projects using the products from the latest release.  Today's projects feature the stamp and dies from "Beam Me Up."

Here's what I came up with:
I also used the Outside In Stitched Star Stackable Dies and the Really Rainbow Paper.  I also used the new Happy Birthday Line Border Die cut. 

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and blessings
Nette

3 comments:

Mary said...

Oh wow! This is my first time here. I love all of your cards. They are all so colorful,creative and so cheerful. Thanks for sharing your designs. Smile BIG!

Mary from NH

AJoy said...

I like how you cut the stars out of the foreground.

Heather M said...

Fabulous!!! I love the little aliens peeking out of the star die!! :)