Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration week

Hi Friends

Happy weekend!  I hope you're going to enjoy this fall weekend.  In Indiana, we are supposed to have a beautiful fall weekend.

Lawn Fawn's October inspiration week is underway, and today, we are showcasing projects using the new Winter Tiny Tags.  Here's what I created:


I decided to use it as a card accent, but you can bet that I'll be using these on my Christmas packages in the not too distant future.

Also, I neglected to post yesterday, so here's my Ornament card that I created:

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and blessings
Nette

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I REALLY enjoy looking at your BEAUTIFUL cards! You are very gifted!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a truly adorable Christmas spirit card !

Viola Leary said...

That Stamp set with the reindeer are so precious. I love your card.