Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week--Let's Bokeh in the Snow

Hi Friends

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I can't believe it's Monday already.  I know I'm not alone in thinking that the weekends go by way too fast.  Our schedule has been so busy lately, I could really use some down time.

It's starting to look a lot like autumn in Indiana.  The leaves are showing hints of color, and a crispness in the air is being felt.  I love it.  It's my favorite time of year.

Anyway, today, for Lawn Fawn Inspiration week, we are featuring the new paper, Let's Bokeh in the Snow.  I think you are going to love this paper. It's so versatile and so pretty.

Here's what I created:

I used the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched SquaresMini Snowflakes, and Snowy Backdrops.

If you've not done so already, be sure to head over the Lawn Fawn blog to see the other projects from the design team and sign up for a chance at wonderful prizes.

Hugs and blessings
Nette

No comments: