Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Lawn Fawn Party Balloons

Hi Friends

Happy Valentine's day!  I hope you are enjoying a great weekend. It's cold and windy here, so it's great for spending time indoors.

Isn't this Lawn Fawn inspiration week off to a great start? This release is so full of fun and cuteness.

Today, we feature Party Balloons, and here's what I came up with to share with you:

I thought it was appropriate considering it is Valentine's Day!  I used the new Mon Ami Polka Dots paper.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs and blessings
Nette

5 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Very clever Lynette to use the heart for the hot air balloon. Great idea. Your card is too sweet.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

newscrapper said...

I love how you made the heart balloon into a hot air balloon it is so cute!

deb c said...

Such a fun card!! Love it!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Adorable card! Brilliant idea! Thank you for the inspiration.