Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Lawn Fawn Snow Days Paper

Hi Friends

The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues. I’ve been using them on most days of this week, but today, we feature the new Snow Days paper collection.

I decided to use the end strips on the 12X12 paper and made this simple card (with the stitched rectangles):

snowdaypapers_LynnetteKauffman

I was inspired by Pinterest where I found a similar card.  I thought it was perfect for the strips of paper at the end of the 12X12 paper. For mass producing Christmas cards, this would be a great option!

Hugs and Blessings

Nette

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

I love this card! I have actually done a card similar to this and I love how simple it is but offers such a great impact!

Yuki said...

Such a cute CAS Christmas card! Love how you used the strips of pattern paper to make a tree!

craftylady1952@gmail.com said...

I'm really liking this new paper line...so many cute patterns and you used them so nicely in your tree card.

Marianne B in AZ said...

This is a fun card idea, but it never seems to be this cute when I do it!