Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

Hi Friends,

I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  We were busy and enjoyed some beautiful weather in Indianapolis.  I did some yard work to make the most of the gorgeous weather.

I did find some time for some indoor crafting activities.  I wanted to join in celebrating national coffee week by participating in the blog hop that is going on.  I'm not a crazed coffee drinker, but I do enjoy a cup in the morning.  I especially love this time of year when Pumpkin Spice Lattes abound.

Here's what I came up with using the Lawn Fawn, Love You a Latte stamp set.

This set is just so dang cute, I just love it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and Blessings
Nette

4 comments:

Lyn said...

I love coffee and I love your card <3

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So super sweet! LOVE your card!

~amy~ said...

I absolutely adore your sweet coffee card!!!!! Love that LF set!
Thanks for joining in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!

Yuki said...

Super cute card! Love how you incorporated so many of the different images from the "Love You A Latte" set :)