Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

W Plus 9

Hi Friends

I hope you are surviving winter.  This has been a doozy of a winter.  It does make you stay inside and give you ample opportunity to do some crafting. 

My job has been super busy, but I have been able to make some cards.  I absolutely love W Plus 9 Stamps.  I thought I’d take the opportunity to share some that I’ve made recently during the cold, snowy days we’ve had in Indiana.

DSC_0040

DSC_0042

DSC_0046

DSC_0047

I just love the coordinating dies, it makes it so easy to mass produce (but not have cloned cards---I get bored remaking the exact same card over and over.)  Now, I have a stash of cards on hand when I need them.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and blessings.

Nette

2 comments:

Kelly said...

those are awesome. Such a pretty CAS design with a punch of colors!

~amy~ said...

really pretty!