Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Random Post

Hi Friends

I thought I’d just post a fun post to catch up on things. I have neglected the blog for  a while and want to remedy that. 

I thought I’d catch you up on what has been happening in our life (my hubby and mine). We bought a new house and moved in 4 October. We love it, the yard is gorgeous (I hope we don’t mess it up). It is much bigger and has a basement that I am going to be using as my primary craft area. We have loads of things to do to make it ours (getting furniture, painting), but we love it so much.

We also decided to get a puppy. Since we had lost George in Bonnie in the last two years, we really wanted to have two dogs.  So in late October, Pixel joined our family.  Because she’s so adorable, I can’t resist sharing a couple piccies.

This is the day I brought her home….(look at that face, who could resist?)

And here’s one with her and Bella (they are BFFs which is great but sometimes, Pixel gets on Bella’s nerves…. and I can understand why!)  Pixel’s ears are up in this photo, but they’ve since folded down like in the top photo.  Her ears have gone through different iterations since we brought her home, but now (as of today,) they are folded down. We’ll see if they stay that way.

I cannot believe how much she’s grown. She used to make Bella look huge, but now she’s bigger than Bella. Now, Bella is only 5.5 pounds, so it’s not a huge accomplishment.  Just amazing how quickly she’s grown.  It’s been so fun having a puppy. I’ve not had a puppy in YEARS, and it’s been since Carlin’s childhood  since he’s had one. She’s a lot of energy and work, but it’s so worth it. 

Thanks for reading and sticking with this post.  I’d love to hear what you’ve been up to!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

2 comments:

Zoey and the furballs said...

I cased your card for the Lawnscaping challenge, it will be up on my blog at mkandthecrew.blogspot.com tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration and congratulations on your new home and puppy.

Sharon Roselli said...

can't see the pics of your new pups