Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Lawn Fawn Into the Woods and So Thankful

HI Friends

Welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn Inspiration.  Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog, the design team has created some amazing stuff using the Into the Woods paper and So Thankful stamp with new coordinating dies.

DSC_0097

I am in crafty love with the new Into the Woods paper and stamps, makes me look forward to autumn.  I have always been a fan of the So Thankful stamp set because pumpkins just go hand in hand with fall.  The new leaves die cuts make cutting those detailed leaves a breeze.  So I created a tree with them!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

5 comments:

Rita said...

Such a cute card.........I like the paper.

emily_in_paris said...

I LOVE this card! The leaves look so pretty. Great work! :)

BeverlyBL said...

I love this Into the Woods set and your layout is so cute. That little fox is adorable.

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

So, so darling, Lynette!!!!

Elise C. said...

This is such a cute autumn scene!! Now I can't wait for fall to get here!! :)