Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Taylored Expressions Birthday ensemble

Hi Friends

I’m back from lots of business travel.  I’m happy to be home for a while.  It’s taken a bit to get crafting again. You know how you lose the mojo if you get away for a bit. 

Well, I have a friend who had a birthday, so I needed a little gift ensemble to make the package special. Here’s what I came up with:

DSC_0055

I used a tin I purchased from Michaels as the box, and I covered it with Pebbles Seen and Noted patterned paper and embellished with die cuts using Elegant Butterfly Overlay, and Banner Stacklets.  I made the mini card using some paper from patterned paper. Sentiments on the tin and the card both come from the super cute You Take the Cake stamp set.

Incidentally, her present is a matching necklace and bracelet from Lia Sophia. Hoping she loves the whole package.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

1 comment:

Shannon White said...

Wowie!! Soo Pretty and Cheery Lynette! Love it!! Such a Lovely way to present a gift! Bet you Friend LOVE will Love it too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon