Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Taylored Expressions: Animals in Love

Hi Friends
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  If you are buried in the snow, please stay safe.  Fortunately, in Indiana we missed that snow storm. 
With Valentine’s Day just a couple of days away, the Taylored Expressions Animals in Love stamps are perfect for the holiday.  I decided to share a card I made using Giraffes in Love.
DSC_0062
About 4 years ago, I had to go to South Africa on a business trip.  I was fortunate enough to have some time to take some tours of the beautiful country.  One of the tours was on a wildlife park (closest to a safari that I was able to do).  And on that tour, we saw giraffes in the wild, including a baby one.  It really left an impression on me. 
Anyway, back to the card, I used Pebbles Seen and Not Seen patterned paper. Those hearts were too perfect for me to pass up.  I also used the sentiment from Stuck on You which was released in January. I colored them with my Copics (Y35, Y17, Y38, W3, W5, W7, W0. BG0000).
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and Blesssings
Nette

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...super cute image!! Lee-Ann :)

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Very sweet~ Love it!

Shannon White said...

Aww, So Sweet Lynette!! Love the Darling Giraffe's 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Christiana said...

This is darling! Love it. Your coloring is gorgeous.