Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Lawn Fawn Valentine’s Special

Hi Again Friends,

Two posts in one day! I cannot believe it.  I go a week with only one post and then two in one day. Sometimes schedules collide and it cannot be avoided.

Anyway, Lawn Fawn has been holding a Lawn Fawn Valentine’s Day inspiration week.  So there have been lots of fun projects made. Today is my turn to share something I created.

DSC_0084

I used the super cute set Here’s the Scoop and the versatile sentiment set Happy Everything.

Be sure to head over to the Lawn Fawn Blog to see the other design team creations. 

Hugs and blessings

Nette

4 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

love the sprinkle of hearts ;) so sweet

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love it! Lee-Ann :)

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love your card and that cute ice cream set! On my wish list!

Barb Ghig said...

Another really sweet Valentine's Day card...love the ice cream set!