Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Papertrix class

Hi Friends,

I hope you’ve enjoyed a great week.  Mine has been really busy.  I’ve had something going on everyday or night.  It’s catching up with me. I’m feeling pretty exhausted.

I wanted to share on the blog today something fun.  I’ve been asked to teach a couple of Lawn Fawn classes at my favorite stamping store located in Southern Indiana (Nashville, Indiana to be precise).

The classes are on 17 November, and will be at 12:00 noon and 3:00.  The cost for each class is $15, and we will make at least 3 projects.  Oh and I will be offering up prizes.

Thought I’d offer some sneaks of what you could make if you join in the classes….

Class 1

DSC_0039

Class 2

DSC_0049

Like I said, there will be at least 3 projects for each class.  I’ll bring some home-baked cookies and some give aways. 

I’d love to have you join in and come!  Here’s the number for Papertrix if you want to sign up: 812- 988-2002. 

Thanks for stopping in, hugs and blessings!

Nette

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Oh so cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Kelly said...

these are adorable! I checked it would be 4 hours round trip to get there and the older one has soccer. No road trip for me, but I am sure it will be a GREAT time!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Very, very cute cards! I sure wish I lived closer to take those classes!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

these are adorable. Wish I was local so i could take your classes.

emily_in_paris said...

Hi Lynette,
I called Papertrix today and signed up for both of your classes - I'm SO excited! I'm such a fan of Lawn Fawn and love your examples. Can't wait to meet you on Saturday!
Emily

Yainea said...

So so cute! Wish I not live so far, I'd love making some cards with you! I hope you have a lot of fun with your class! :)

Barb Ghig said...

Your cards are really, really CUTE! I wish I lived closer, so I could attend your classes! TFS!