Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

October Birthdays

Hi Friends

I hope you’re having a great week and enjoyed the Lawn Fawn Inspiration week.

October is a busy month for birthdays, so I’ve been busy making birthday cards (some of which have already been shared).  Today, I thought I’d share a birthday card I made for my brother who turned 40 on Monday.

DSC_0248

The Lawn Fawn Bon Voyage set is perfect for him because he’s an airplaine mechanic.

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

5 comments:

Kelly said...

so cute and colorful. Love the stamped star background!

melania deasy said...

LOVE this card Lynnette, the colors is fabulous, and the design is amazing...LOVE it :)

Chari Moss said...

Oooh I like the green plane! For some reason I always picture the plane red, I should branch out! :)

Karen B. said...

I wish I could ride on a green jet one day, if it is as fun as this one looks!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Just saw this at Lawn Fawn and had to come here to say how much I love it - such an awesome card in every way!!