Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Another Sally's post

Hi Again Friends,

Yes, I have two posts today. This post is also featuring Lawn Fawn's Sally's ABC's.

I decided to separate the two because I also want to submit this one to the Young Crafter's Unite challenge (even thought I am not as young as they are, I hope that doesn't disqualify me). The challenge is to make a coordinating envelope.

As I mentioned yesterday, we went to wedding over the weekend. We gave the couple a gift card. Incidentally, I used to be against giving gift cards, but after our wedding, I have a new perspective. We loved the gift cards we received, it helped us fill in things we needed but hadn't gotten. Since we weren't going to have a beautifully gift wrapped present, I wanted to make a pretty card and envelope.




Remember to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see the Design Team's projects.

Thanks for stopping in again today :)
Hugs and blessings
Nette

11 comments:

Kelly said...

that is beautiful! Love the embossing and the ribbons!

Hussena said...

such a beautiful card and envelope it looks really elegant!!

Heather Innusa said...

ACK! These and the place cards are awesome!!!!

Laurel Beard said...

This is so beautiful and elegant!

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! And I love the idea of accenting the envelope to make it look gift wrapped!!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card and envelope, thank you for sharing it.

Marie said...

Beautiful card and wonderful decoration on the envelope =) Thank you so much for joining us at Young Crafters Unite!

Jessica said...

Beautiful! I love the color scheme. Thanks for inspiring!

Chari Moss said...

Who needs gift wrap with an envelope like this? So glad you played along at YCU! (and BTW, age does not matter) :)

Paulina said...

This is such a beautiful card/ envelope combo, Lynnette! All the little details are perfect!

So glad you joined us for the YCU challenge. Oh, and girlie, you are young at heart, so you're all good. :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Of course you can join us! I love that your projects are cute and elegant at the same time. Thanks for playing along at YCU!