Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Same layout—two looks

Hi Friends

It’s Wednesday already, wow. Yay! The week is going fast.  I hope your week is going well.  I’m having a good week although seem to be either bothered by allergies or coming down with something. I’ve had a headache off and on along with sore throat and earache.

We’re having fall show itself here in Indiana, and I’m loving it. The leaves are starting to change colors, and the temperatures are getting into the 60s which I find very pleasant.

ANYWAY, I wanted to share two cards today that are the same basic layout but totally different looks.  Both cards use Lawn Fawn’s Blissful Botanicals (which as most of you know, I LOVE).

First up a happy birthday card:

birthdayblossoms

The vibrant colors along with bow and flowers just make for a cheery birthday card.

The second card is a sympathy card. I know we don’t enjoy making those, but if ever anyone needs a card is at a time when they are grieving the loss of a loved one.

DSC_0224

You can see the feel of the card is different than the birthday card.  I just used more muted colors, some twine, and distress inks. 

Hope you enjoyed!  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a fun post...love both of your cards!

Heather Innusa said...

Both are amazing! I love that you did this - very cool.

Karen B. said...

What a fun post, I love how you've showcase the different looks with the one set. I think you've convinced me that I have to HAVE that set!

John Hilston said...

Making the same layout with two different pattern of colors is quite a difficult thing.
compare manchester airport parking

Blogger said...

This beautiful layout of today's card feel me live like in a fairytale story. Meet And Greet Gatwick Airport