Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thinking of You

Hi Friends


This is going to be a quick post, so please forgive me. I’m exhausted. I came home from work and spent time in the heat and humidity finishing some yard work. I planted some more perennials (that were on sale since they were done blooming), and spread the final bit of mulch (which was also on sale). Anyway, I am really tired.



Today, I’m sharing a card that I made using stamps from Inspired stamps. This company focuses on Biblical stamps. She has a lot a bible verses, and cute images. I am always looking for Christian stamps, so I was happy to find this company. I used this cute little praying girl to make a thinking of you card. I don’t have a lot of experience coloring people images, so this was a start for me. (I love coloring with my Copics, but generally stay away from people images). This little girl was so sweet, I had to give it a try.


DSC_0206


If you’re looking for scriptural stamps, I would recommend giving Inspired stamps a look.



Thanks for stopping by!



Hugs and blessings



Nette

No comments: