Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Clear to See

Hi Friends

Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  I don’t know about you, but mine went by way too fast.  We do have a fun Lawn Fawn inspiration week to look forward to. These stamps are already being sold.  We are hoping to give you some more fun ideas for using these stamps.  As usual, there are some great prizes for grabs at the Lawn Fawn blog. 

Today, we’re showcasing “Clear to See”.  Here’s my card:

clear to see

I went with a pretty simple layout. I wanted to bring in some color to it, so I stamped the glasses with different colors of pigment ink.  I added a few gemstones to give a touch of bling.

Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn Blog, If you haven’t already.  Lots of inspiration to be found there, and as previously noted, PRIZES up for grabs!

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs and blessings

Supplies:

Stamps: Clear to See (Lawn Fawn)

Paper:  White (Neenah), blue (American Crafts)

Ink:  Studio G (colored inks), Memento (black)

Other: Ribbon (Bazzill Basics), Gems (Hero Arts), Punch (Fiskars)

7 comments:

cutiephinphin said...

What a sweet card!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Lynette!

Karen B. said...

This is adorable, your colors are wonderful!

Yainea said...

Sweet card! Love the combination of elements and colors :)

Judy Joyce said...

Very cute!!! :)

Lea L. said...

Such a cute card, Lynette! I love the sweet color combo you've used!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Love how you did the glasses in different colors!