Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Another Father’s day card

Hi Friends,

I have another Lawn Fawn card to share today featuring the Schoolhouse backdrops set.  I usually make a couple cards with each of the featured sets. 

So, today’s card is one that I didn’t submit to be used during the official Inspiration week activities, but with Father’s day being Sunday, I thought I’d share it.

DSC_0233

I struggle making cards for men.  I know this is a common woe amongst us card-makers.  I think this background set is a good fit masculine cards.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I’ve been trying to visit and comment on blogs, but blogger has been giving me fits and not letting me comment. I’ve gone to many blogs to comment and not been able to. I do apologize, I have enjoyed seeing many of your creations and look forward to visiting your blogs and being able to comment soon.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

2 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

So cute! Great card!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Lynette, this is fabulous! BTW, will you be at the CHA again? Would love to meet up again!