Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Lawn Fawn with Helmar Adhesives

Hi Friends

Happy Memorial Day to my fellow U.S. friends. I hope that you all enjoy this day as we honor those who have served our country and paid the ultimate sacrifice. For those of you in the military or with family in the military, thank you for your service.  

Today’s post is a fun one. Lawn Fawn is partnering with Helmar adhesives to show how the products can work together. They sent us a bunch of fun products to play with (double-sided tape, Zap dots in multiple colors and dimension (1/4 and 1/2 inches), and multiple glues.) This was a fun assignment! Here’s what I came up with:

DSC_0215

I used My Mind’s Eye Fine and Dandy paper. I  paper-pieced the clouds and plane. I used Lawn Fawn’s Bon Voyage set and Sophie’s sentiments. The dashes across the top and bottom are from the Bon Voyage set.  (Love these!) The ric rac is from American Crafts and the twine is from the Twinery.

Here’s a close up of the images so that you can get an idea of the dimension.

DSC_0210-3

(I used the 1/2 inch Zap Dot with the airplane and 1/4 inch Zap Dot on the cloud on the right side.  I used the quick dry adhesive to adhere the paper to the card base.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn blog for more information and other samples!

Thanks for stopping in friends!

Hugs and Blessings

Nette

6 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

So cute. Love all the patterns and dimension on this one!

Kelly said...

This card is amazing. I love the papers, the dimension, the STAMPS and the layering. Just FABULOUS!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

What a fun travel card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness Miss Lady!!!! tfs!!

Chari Moss said...

Perfect background paper for that cutie plane! Another fab card!

Marissa said...

This is so cute! :)