Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Follow your dreams

Hi Friends

I hope your week is off to a good start.  I pray for all those impacted by the tornados in the Missouri and Minnesota. So tragic.  I pray for the families who lost loved ones and those who have to clean up. There sure have been some rough storms this spring.

Onto a lighter topic, I thought I’d share a card today. It’s one I made during the Lawn Fawn release last week but didn’t use. 

DSC_0218

I used the Lawn Fawn Cruising through Life stamp set. I did some masking to add depth to the flowers and the pinwheel, colored with some Copics and tied some twine around it. I also used my Corner rounder on the bottom two corners. This card really came together quickly despite masking and coloring

Thanks for stopping by, Have a blessed day

Lynnette

3 comments:

Heather Innusa said...

Hoooow sweet!! I love the coloring - beautiful job - and the twine... well, in my opinion twine makes everything even better!

Brandi said...

This is so cute! I just love the pinwheel!

Christiana said...

This came out so sweet! Love it. Love that twine, too!