Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge 2

Hi All,

It’s time for our second Lawnscaping Challenge!  We were so excited by the response to the first challenge, and we hope that you will enjoy this one just as much.  This was a really fun one for me.  The challenge was to CASE something of Kelly Marie’s.

This is the card I chose to CASE:

5262219631_a9f8b598a2_z

And here is my take on it:

Lawnscaping2

I really love that the sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s Hello Friend fits so well into this punch (EK success).  Personally, I really enjoy CASEing when I am in a rut and need to get the creative juices flowing.  So, I hope you enjoy this challenge. Kelly has tons of great cards to be inspired by.

Be sure to check out the Lawnscaping blog for inspiration and info on this challenge’s prize.

Have a blessed day

Lynnette

11 comments:

Karen B. said...

Another fun card, I like how you made the sentiment be the star of the show, but still have other cool elements on your card.

Kelly said...

very cute. Love the cheerful colors!

~amy~ said...

darling..such a fun challenge!

Laurel Beard said...

Love. Love. Love. Love..... And Thank YOU for being my friend! I love that the sentiment fits perfectly inside that punch! And I love that pinwheel paper!

Heather Innusa said...

This is SO cute! Your cards are always so inspiring!

Christiana said...

You rocked this challenge, Nette! Your card is so sweet. I love that sentiment, too. So fun to be doing this with you! :o)

Anonymous said...

Love it! :)
Your CASE card turned out so fabulous. I actually almost chose that one too! LoL... I love the pattern paper that you used. It really looks great. :)

Ann said...

Your CASE is amazing, Nette! I love your color combo!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Super fun and cute card!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute card, Lynnette! I love the papers use picked for this!

Chari Moss said...

I love the pinwheel paper! Very cute!