Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blog Candy winner!!!

Hi Friends

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes.  I’ve had a really great day.  It did start off with an early morning meeting but continued to improve steadily from there. 

I know you are all interested in who won the blog candy, so here’s the scoop… Between November 28 and December 8 at 8:00pm, I had 190 posts (thank you for those SO SO MUCH).  I put the numbers into random number generator who churned out the following:

 

randomnumber copy

I went and counted out from the first post to find the 33rd post, and identified our winner. And the winner is Laurel who said…

Laurel said... now these are just FABULOUS. Absolutely FABULOUS!!! I love these and have saved a picture of your cards to use as inspiration! LOVE LOVE LOVE these

I’d like to thank Laurel for her kind words.  She’s such a sweetie. She’s got a fun blog that you should really check out.  I have to say that through Twitter I’ve been getting to know Laurel more and thoroughly enjoying it. Congrats Laurel, please email  me your address, and I’ll get your loot mailed out to you!

Thanks again for playing along!  I appreciate you all stopping by and leaving comments. 

Hugs and blessings.

Nette

 

1 comment:

Laurel Beard said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH... So excited. And you are so sweet with those super kind words. I have been feeling down in the dumps lately, and hungry! So this just made my day! You rock! Emailing you now!