Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Shower Thank Yous

Hi and Happy Friday!

Hello weekend, glad to see you! Any of you have big plans for the weekend? Starting your travel plans? Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy and are safe.

Today, is the second installment of shower cards that I made for Demaree. Today, I’m sharing the “Thank You” cards. I wanted them to coordinate with the invites but not look exactly alike, so here’s what I came up with:

cherisethankyou

You can see I kept the colors and the umbrellas. I wanted them to be flat so that they’d not cost her more to mail. Anyway, I hope she likes them.

Have a blessed weekend

Nette

Supplies:

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Partly Cloudy, and Just my Type 2

Paper: Neenah (white), Recollections (Silver)

Ink: Memento (brown), Stampin’ Up! (blue)

Other: Paper crimper, Martha Stewart twine

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

These are adorable, and what a fine set to have. I am wanting to make some thank you's for my sister and these are perfect!