Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

October CARDS publications

Hi Friends,

Happy Monday. I had such a fun weekend with Demaree. It went by SO fast as all the weekends do, but this one was extra fast. We went shopping, out to a nice dinner on Friday. Then Saturday, we made fun appetizers, watched movies and crafted all day... Really couldn't have been a better weekend.

Since Demaree was here, I don't have new stuff to post (yet). I thought I’d share the cards that I had published in CARDS magazine in October.

This first one was for a card with a coordinating envelope. (just love that Lawn Fawn stamps were published)

cardwithenvelope

And this one was for Halloween tags/cards.

DSC_0261

Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and Blessings

Nette

2 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

Congratulations Lynette...I'm so glad that you've reached your goal of publication while I was having a crafty break. They are both wonderful cards. I really like what you did with Lawn fawn.

Anonymous said...

Oh, these cards are so super cute! Congrats on your publications! :)