Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lawn Fawn Gift tags

Hi Friends,

I hope your week is going well, I’m grateful to say that I have a short week this week. Tomorrow is my last work day. My friend, Demaree, is coming to visit and arrives on Friday. I’m really excited and looking forward to seeing her and spending time together.

Today, I’d like to share some gift tags I made for a friend whose daughter is doing something special for hospitalized children. She’s even gotten “not-for-profit” status. Her project is called “Angels for Epilepsy.” Here’s a link to her website: angels4epilepsy.org

Here are just 8 gift tags that I made:

DSC_0041

DSC_0045DSC_0046DSC_0052

Truly, the Critters in the Snow set and Winter Bunny by Lawn Fawn are SO flipping cute. They make such cute gift tags! These gift tags were pretty quickly put together because I had to make so many. I got to spend some time coloring in front of the tv and then assembled in stages. They were a lot of fun to make. I hope they bless the kiddos that they go to.

Last week, I had a couple of questions posted that I’d like to respond to. One was in regards to the blue background and the reflection. The blue is actually two sheets of thick transparency that are covered in this blue film for protection. They are naturally reflective, but I also add a transparency sheet that reflects the images when photographing. I have so much to learn about taking photos but I do like the blue (as evidenced by the frequency of my use of it) because it really pops the color.

The other question was in regards to a card I posted here and the patterned paper that I used. I regret to say that I cannot say with 100% certainty who made the paper. I think it was Bo Bunny, but I am not certain. If I can find confirmation of the maker, I’ll update.

Thanks as always for stopping by.

Big hugs

Nette

Supplies:

Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Cozy Christmas, Critters in the Snow, Winter Bunny, and Bows and Holly)

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Patterned Paper: Bazzill basics, and Cosmo Cricket

Paper: Mixed but mostly Stampin’ Up

Other: Sizzix tags die cut, Martha Stewart twine, Copic markers

11 comments:

Judy Joyce said...

Those are ADORABLE! I love them and thank you so much!!!!

Paulina said...

Nette, these are all so adorable!! The kids are going to get such a kick out of these!

Brandi said...

Nette,
Seriously cute tags! The kids are going to love them. I hope you have fun with your friend this weekend!
Brandi

Ruthie J. said...

These are so very cute! I'm sure they will bring a smile to the children's faces!

Ruthie Joyce

Karen B. said...

Ooh oh oh! These are adorable! Each one has its own character and each one is so detailed! Have fun this weekend!

Kelly said...

Adorable tags. Those will bring many smiles!

Jaclyn Miller said...

These tags are super cute! thanks for answering my question. :) that's a great idea to use transparency.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!

Heather Innusa said...

These are absolutely adorable! And for such an amazing cause.

~amy~ said...

sooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how FUN!!! :) :) :)
All of these tags are so adorable!