Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Friends,

I wanted to share with you one of the Thanksgiving cards that I sent.

DSC_0047

I just love the cornucopia image from the Lawn Fawn Harvest Season set.  Lots of fun coloring with this image.

As I have been preparing for the holiday, the following bible verse has come to mind.

“Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. (James 1:17, NASB)”

This seems like an appropriate verse for Thanksgiving. I have so many things to be thankful for, and I need to give thanks to the giver of all things… the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As I reflect on how blessed I am, I am reminded that the biggest gift I have is the personal relationship I have with Jesus Christ and the assurance of spending eternity with Him. 

On today, while we celebrate with our family and friends, I encourage us all to give thanks to our Heavenly Father. 

Have a very blessed Thanksgiving my friends.

Lynnette

4 comments:

Paulina said...

I love this card, Nette. The colors are so yummy and I love the CAS design.

You are a gem in the blog world- love the verse you posted today! I hope you and your family are having a blessed Thanksgiving!

Karen B. said...

What a pretty and festive card! Hope you are enjoying your holiday.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great card! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Tigriswillreign said...

Stunning card, Lynette! I love that it's simple but full of color!