Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Day 3

Hi Friends,

I hope you’re not sick of Halloween cards yet… I have more to share :)

Today I’m actually sharing a few different cards. I used some Cosmo Cricket chipboard when making these.

DSC_0181

DSC_0179

DSC_0182

You’ll notice that I didn’t abandon my Lawn Fawn Stamps. I used “boo” from Heebie Jeebies, and made the “trick or treat” sentiment with Harold’s ABCs. I love making custom sentiments!

We had some fierce storms come through Indiana today. Our office was sheltering in the basement for nearly an hour. (People were a little restless because we weren’t getting consistent signals with blackberries…) My husband’s office lost power, and he got to go home early!!

Anyway, if you had storms today, I hope you weathered them safely:)

Hugs and blessings

Nette

Supplies:

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Heebie Jeebies and Harold’s ABCs

Ink: Memento

Paper: Bazzill Basics, Neenah White

Patterned paper: Recollections

Other: Ribbon (Recollections), Chipboard (Cosmo Cricket), punch (EK Success)

5 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Fun Halloween cards!

Heather Innusa said...

So cute!! The ribbons and fibers are yummy!

Karen B. said...

Oh we had storms today too here in WI-so unusual to get hurricane like winds when we should have the second or third snowfall of the season! Your cards are way too cute, they'll for sure put a smile on someones face!

Kathy Martin said...

Your Halloween cards are great! Love the trims you used! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Lynnette... these cards are so, so, so, so, so CUTE!!! I love them all! :)