Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink

Hi Friends

It’s time for another Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge.. For the end of the month challenge, the designer gets to pick the type of challenge. This time it’s Kelly Marie’s turn, and she has gone with a color challenge using the following from her home as inspiration.

Challenge 26

Here’s what I came up with:

DSC_0018x

Can you believe it?  One there are no jack-o-lanterns on this card ;) and Two, it’s a single layer card.  I rarely make single layer cards, so this is something for me!

Anyway, the prize this month is a Lawn Fawn stamp set.

Frosties_productImage

Awesome, huh??  You will love this set.  Be sure to check out the EBTKS blog for more information and to see the other designers’ cards.

Hugs

Nette

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

love your CAS design!

Laurel Beard said...

CAS, just my style! Love this card. Would be wonderful to mass product as sets. Just beautiful.

Judy Joyce said...

I love, love, love this! Beautiful! Thank you for our adorable Halloween card :)

Courtney Baker said...

Gorgeous girl! I love it!

Christiana said...

This is gorgeous, Nette! Really, really beautiful! One-layer cards are a mystery to me, but I love this one. It looks so effortless and skillfully put-together!