Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Lawn Fawn Stamp winner

Hi Friends,

I'm back from my travels. I had to go to LA for business. This was my first trip to California, and it was a short trip.. flew in on Wednesday, meetings on Thursday and returned home on Friday. The best part of the trip was that I was able to meet up with Kelly Marie, Ms. Lawn Fawn herself for dinner. I also gt to meet Mike, (aka Mr. Lawn Fawn--heheehe). We went to a fun burger place, then to Starbucks where we got kicked out because they were closing. It was a quick visit, but so nice to get to see my wonderful friend.

Even when I get to do something fun on my business trips, I am always glad to come home. I love to come home and see my sweet hubby, and our 4 legged kids. Our dogs are always just so overjoyed when they see me after I've been gone. We had a fun but very busy weekend, and it felt so much shorter since I got home Friday evening. Much to my dismay, I didn't get any cards made over the weekend. This week will also be a busy one (more on that later), so I am going to be sneaking in craft time wherever I can fit it in :)

Since last week was a Lawn Fawn release week, I have a stamp set to give away. I had a total of 49 comments (thank you for those!) between Monday and Friday. I had my dear sweet hubby pick a number between 1 and 49, and he chose 39... and the winner is.... drumroll please.....

Christiana (you should all go check out her blog, lots of fun stuff)

Christiana, please send me an email (lkauffman1072@gmail.com) with your stamp choice from this latest release and your address. I'll get the order placed and on its way to you. I know you are going to have so much fun with whatever stamp set you choose. These are great sets!

Thanks all for checking in. Hope your week is off to a great start. I'll be posting some cards soon.

Hugs and blessings
Lynnette

2 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

It was so great to see you!! Made my week! You are just so sweet to do this blog candy, too! Hugs!

Christiana said...

Oh yay! I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your generosity, Lynette. You're such a lovely, talented person, and you truly inspire me.

I emailed you. ;o)