Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Friend

Hi Friends

Happy Thursday!  So happy tomorrow is Friday.  I love the weekend, and next week is a short week for me. I am SO excited to go to CHA and meet so many people. I also get to see my best friend (who lives outside Chicago), so there’s a lot for me to be excited about.  Of course, I will be missing my sweet hubby and four-legged furry kids.  That just makes it nice to come home!

So in honor of friends today, I’m sharing a card celebrating friendship.  I stamped the sentiments repeatedly on the Melon cardstock, cut out with my Sizzix topnote die, tied some ribbon around it, adhered some buttons and then added the thickers.  Really a pretty quick card.  Hope you like!

DSC_0093

Thanks for dropping by today!

Hugs and blessings

Lynnette

4 comments:

Ann said...

Love the colors on this one, Lynnette! Hope we get to meet next week! :D

Karen B. said...

So fun and bright and cheery. I love the layout on this one.

Ayana Posadas said...

Super cute "friendship" card!
I hope you have a super fun time at CHA! I wish I was going too, but maybe next time! :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

I love your color combo. Great card! I want to go to CHA SO bad, but no money to spend. :( Have a great time.