Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

2 Sketches for You

Hi Friends,

I hope you are all having a great week. I’m quite grateful it’s nearing an end.  I’ve been dragging really bad and also had to deal with a project from my previous job that is causing me a ton of stress.  I’ll be glad to wrap it up and be able to move on. 

I don’t know if it’s because I’m dragging or the stress, but the creative juices haven’t been flowing.  I thought a little stamping retail therapy would help.  I did come up with a card for the 2 Sketches for You using one of the new stamps.  Here’s the sketch:

sketch54

And here’s my take on the sketch

DSC_0010

I think the peacock images in the Hero Arts Beautiful Peacock set are, well, beautiful:)  I look forward to playing with them some more.  I added some gems to the plumage and broke out the oh so pretty Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper.  So bright and cheery.

Have a great night

Hugs and blessings

Lynnette

8 comments:

Liv said...

Wow! Love the color combo and excellent coloring skills on the peacock. Simple but gorgeous!

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is gorgeous Lynnette! What a beautiful coloring job!! Sorry you are stressed! Hope it is all over with soon! :)

Karen B. said...

Absolutely beautiful, Lynnette! The colors, the layout, everything! Hope your weekend will be fantastic, and I hope that your stamping therapy works well for you!

Sylvia said...

Love this card, Lynette! Lovely!

cnelson said...

perfectly fantabulous!! LOVE that peacock image!! amazing coloring!

Evelin said...

lovely!! The colours are remarkable!

Unknown said...

a gorgeous peacock and fabulous colors on your card
thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so gorgeous wonderful job coloring!!!