Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Go Colts


Hi Friends,


I wanted to pop in to say and tell you about how Carlin and I spent our Saturday night. We went to the Colts play-off game against the Baltimore Ravens. We had such a great time. I was so nervous. I couldn’t believe how loud that stadium was. We’re pretty revved up that we won and are ready to take on the Jets next week (EDTA: new photo of Carlin and me and who the Colts play next week.)

Of course, I took my camera and snapped some piccies.



20100117_6 - Copy - Copy_edited-1



20100117_9_edited-1



gamephoto_edited-1











YAY! Go Colts.


Have a goodie friends


Lynnette

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Awesome! Girl the game is so close right now I am biting my fingernails off! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Brandi

Kelley Eubanks said...

You look so cute!! :)