Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

EBTKS Challenge

Hi Ya,

Well, it’s the end of the month, and you know what that means. Another challenge from the Everything but the Kitchen Sink group. This month’s host is Kelley Eubanks, and the regular household item she chose for us to use in our creations was “toothpicks.”

The first thing I thought of when I got the challenge info was making a fence out of toothpicks, so that’s what I went with.

DSC_0984_edited-2

Be sure to go to the EBTKS blog to check out the prize package, it’s another goodie. I hope you play along, we always love seeing what you make.

Have a goodie!

Lynnette

Supplies Used:

Household item: Toothpicks

Stamps: Papertrey Ink, and Hero Arts

Ink: Memento and Stampin’ Up!

Other: Stampin’ Up! Corner rounder, and scalloped edge punch, Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder, Copic markers, foam tape

8 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

How cute girl! I love that 3D fence!

Laural-Lee said...

Love the toothpick fence!! Great colours too.

Lea L. said...

Oh my goodness....this is so so adorable!!! I just love how you've used the toothpicks!!

♥Lea

Courtney Baker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope my card doesn't get there too late!

Daniela F. said...

So cute! Love your idea of a toothpick fence :)

Tracey said...

OMGoodnesss!!! THAT fence looks AMAZING!! What a fantastic card and design!! Happy Birthday :)

Helen F. said...

Fabulous fence. Love your card for this challenge :o)

Virginia L. said...

I really adore this card! The "fence" work beautifully! FAbulous all around!