Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just because

Hi my friends

How is your week going so far? Personally, I feel as if I've worked a full week already. This post is going to be a short one because I'm ready for bed.
This colors for this card were inspired by the flowers. I just love those floradoodles. Aren't they just so fun? Of course, I had to use my swiss dots folder. I use that thing so much. It was the best $4.95 I've spent I think!

Sorry this is so short, but I really must go to bed. I'd love to hear from you!

Hugs!
Nette

7 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous as always Lynnette! I do love the colors and those flowers!

Winter said...

Wow! Those colors are amazing! So pretty! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card! The colors and the layout are really fantastic! I love it.

Laural-Lee said...

This is fantastic! The colours are great and the flowers are really cute. Love the layout!

Maile Belles said...

Gorgeous card! Love those colors and flowers.

{PurpleD} said...

I love the rich colors in your card, so vivid! Thanks for your comment on my cards, Lynnette.

Julie Ranae said...

So glad to have found your blog...I love your style!

I hope you don't mind this personal invitation to be a part of a unique new challenge over at The Play Date Cafe! You can get there by linking from my name above.

Would love to see you play!