Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bad blogger and Swap question??

Hi Dear Friends,

I looked at my blog and realized that it's been well over a week since I've posted. I hope that I still have you stopping by to check in ;)

Life has been really busy here lately. We had our new vinyl flooring and carpet installed this week, and last weekend was spent doing the last minute moving for that. All was installed on Tuesday and Wednesday. And they look fabulous. It's like we have a new house. Of course, it has drawn to my attention more painting and work that needs to be done, but one step at a time, right? I'll get some photos taken (hopefully tomorrow) and post.

I have done some creating and plan to post something tomorrow when I will MAKE time to do some photographing.

Since I do not have a card to post, I wanted to kick out an idea that came to me the other day. Are any of you interested in doing a card swap? I've done this before (not organized) and thought it might be fun. I was thinking of just keeping it as holiday cards (any holiday of your choice), and making a deadline of getting the cards to me by mid-October. The number of swap cards would be determined by the number of people interested in participating. I don't know if there would be any interest but thought it might be a fun way to share ideas. I'll even throw in a prize for Carlin's favorite card :) Let me know by September 15th if you want to participate in the card swap, and we'll see what kind of interest there is out there to do this and work out the details from there:)

I hope you are all doing well. I'm trying to do some catching up on my blog reading too, so if I've not commented, I'll be by soon!

Take care my friends!
Lynnette

5 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

That is a great idea! Swaps kind of intimidate me! I have never done one and think people may not like what I make!! Will have to think on that one a little but interested to know how many people are wanting to participate! Can't wait to see your new flooring! That is exciting!!

Courtney Baker said...

Hey I'm glad to hear that the flooring went well, but isn't that always how home projects go? My friend Mary Anna says that in a year I bought a house and then flipped it!

Yea I could be up for doing a swap. I've never done one either, but it could be fun.

Winter said...

I have thought before, that it would be fun to do that, but never have! I was a SU! demonstrator for a short time a couple of years ago, and some ladies in my group sent me a bunch of cards to welcome me, it was so much fun! I don't know how it works, but I would like to join in! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

I have never done a swap but it sounds fun! I want to join in!

That is so cool that you had all that new flooring put in. It must look amazing! You should take some photos! :)

I also wanted to tell you again how awesome you are. You are seriously the sweetest person ever. All the birthday cards were such a surprise, and it has all just warmed my heart. I am so happy and blessed to be your "pen pal" :).

Courtney Baker said...

Hey girls... so are we going to do this? There aren't four other girls in the paper crafting world I'd rather swap with!