Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday butterflies

Hi Friends,

Happy weekend! Do you have any big plans for the weekend? We're not sure what we're going to be doing. Carlin has studying to do, and I have chores. I also have a long list of cards I need to get done! There just aren't enough hours in the day.

The cards I'm sharing today are ones I made for my best friend's birthday. I think card sets make great gifts especially for people who like to give cards. At any rate, I hope you enjoy! You will see that I used cosmo cricket paper which helps to keep all the cards coordinated. I also had the butterfly theme. (I love my butterfly die cutter from Stampin' Up! LOVE IT)!

3 butterflies and used the big scallop punch. And buttons, gotta love buttons

Used my topnote here, another button and some Hero Art pearls (I think that this is my favorite)

Another top note, buttons and gemstones.


You getting bored with the theme yet?

Well, this is the last one. I hope you enjoyed them. And I really hope that my friend will like them.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend
Lynnette

Supplies:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, SU! Kiwi Kiss, Purely Pomegranate, tangerine tango, Pacific Point
stamps: Hero Arts, SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: SU! Ribbon, Hero Arts gemstones, SU! Topnote and butterflies die cutters, SU! Ribbon


6 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

I could never get bored with this theme! WOW! These cards are incredible! I love how you used patterned paper! You always make me want to buy that top note die, too :). If I had to pick a favorite it would have to be #4. So gorgeous! Just love it!

Have a great weekend! I was I was in Indy! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Wow Lynnette... they are all wonderful. I love the CC paper you used... so cute!

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

They are all so AWESOME! Love the theme and did not get bored at all! Great Job! I'm sure your friend is gonna LOVE them! Have a great weekend!

Winter said...

These are so pretty! I LOVE the papers! I just bought that big scallop punch yesterday (I have been looking for it everywhere), and I doesn't seem to be punching right. The paper keeps getting stuck, I guess I will have to return it for a new one! Stop by my blog, I have an award for you! :)

Maile Belles said...

Wow, fabulous cards! Love how you incorporated the same PP into each one. Lovin' the butterflies, if only I owned the dies, maybe one day! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Oh girl these are fantastic. I was trying to keep track to pick my favorite, but I just couldn't. Love them all.