Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Hero Arts Monochromatic Challenge

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a great Monday. I took today off, so my day was great :) I love extended weekends. Of course, I had chores to do, so it wasn't all fun and games.

I made a card for last week's Hero Art's challenge. The challenge was to make a monochromatic card. I decided to go with orange. It's not my favorite color which is why I chose it. I wanted to step out of my comfort zone. I hope you like.

I used a couple of Hero Arts stamps in this card. And I added the torn flower. I also used the CPS sketch from last week, but I didn't get it posted in time.

Hugs!

Lynnette

4 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

Oh! I love this card! So gorgeous! That flower is amazing! And I just love the font on that sentiment. What HA stamp is that?

What is your name on flickr? We can be flickr friends too! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Beautiful... I think you picked a great color! I really love it!!

Courtney Baker said...

I love this! Your torn flowers look great. And can I also so the card with the yellow butterflies is fantastic too! I couldn't decide which one I loved more.

Maile Belles said...

Very pretty, love how you have done the monochromatic!