Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Long time no post

Hi Friends,

I hope you have enjoyed your weekend. I know my blog was quiet most of last week. It was quite a busy week at work. I didn't get home til later in the evening, so it left little time for crafting and blogging.

I tried to remedy some of the lack of crafting this weekend. I made a couple cards although the mojo was not kicked into gear, probably for lack of exercise last week ;) I also have been making some jewelry for upcoming birthdays.

So tonight, I thought I'd share some of my recent jewelry creations.


I used swarovski crystals (fuschia and light lavender), freshwater pearls and sterling silver. I think these colors are so pretty together. It's really sparkly and vibrant. I put a little dangle off of the bracelet. It's a little blurry in both photos, but hopefully you get the idea.

I hope you have a very blessed evening.

Lynnette

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ed hardy

buy ed hardy

cheap ed hardy



http://www.ed-hardy.cc/ ed hardy
http://www.ed-hardy.cc/ buy ed hardy
http://www.ed-hardy.cc/ cheap ed hardy

ed hardy men accessories


ed hardy belts

ed hardy caps

ed hardy jewelry

ed hardy scarves

ed hardy shoes

ed hardy socks

ed hardy sunglasses

ed hardy ties

ed hardy wallets/ luggage

ed hardy watches

ed hardy wristbands

Kelley Eubanks said...

Beautiful!!

Winter said...

These are so pretty! My daughter has some jewerly made with pink crystals like that, she loves them!
I'm sure whoever gets these, will love them too!

Courtney Baker said...

That's so cute. I wish I could make jewelry, but I'm so scared to start another craft! AHH!

~kelly marie~ said...

Oh my goodness! That bracelet is absolutely gorgeous!! You are just so talented! Thanks for sharing your jewelry! I have been excited to see it!