Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Anniversary Card

Hi

Today I'm sharing the anniversary card I made for my hubby, Carlin. Our anniversary is Sunday, and we're heading out of town today for a long weekend get away. We're actually going to the cabin that we stayed at after our wedding, so we are being a little nostalgic.
Onto the card, Carlin loves embossing. Everytime I show him an embossed card, he comments on how much he likes the raised stamped image. So for his anniversary card, I had to include embossing on it. Unfortunately, it is difficult to photograph. I've included a close-up shot of part of the card to hopefully capture some of it. I hope you like it, but I really hope that Carlin likes it :)

If you will indulge me, I would like to share one of our wedding photos. This is one of my favorites. It was a beautiful ceremony and a wonderful day. I'm really looking forward to our little get away. I cannot believe it's been a year since our wedding. Time has flown by. We are truly blessed. God has been so good to us!

Since we'll be out of town, I won't be blogging until we return on Monday. I hope you'll check back in. I love reading your comments and the way that they lead me to new blogs.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed weekend.

Lynnette

4 comments:

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Another great card! The embossing is really beautiful and I absolutely love the colors you chose!

~kelly marie~ said...

Congratulations!! That is so sweet that you are going back to the cabin! I love things like that. I hope you have an amazing time!

I love the embossing on your card gorgeous! Men seem to love embossing! jaja!

You look so beautiful in the photo you shared. A gorgeous bride! :)

Winter said...

Such a pretty card! Congrats on your one year anniversary and pray ya'll have a very blessed getaway! Thanks for visiting my blog too! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card. I hope you had a great weekend!